Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record

108981From Goodreads:    World record fever grips the second grade, and soon Ivy and Bean are trying to set their own record by becoming the youngest people to have ever discovered a dinosaur. But how hard is it to find one?















My Thoughts:

-    These seem to be getting better with each book. I enjoyed this one more than the previous two.

-    I liked how Bean and Ivy's class got into world records. I remember a phase like that in elementary school. We looked through the world records book and oohed and aahed, and we were sometimes grossed out.

-    I also love that Ivy and Bean went digging for dinosaur bones. What kid hasn't done that?

-    I related a lot more to this book. It spoke my younger self, and Gnome really liked it too. 

-    Ivy and Bean are Gnome's age, and it is fun reading about girls the same age as her.

Previous Books

1294383 1284021

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad you’re liking these. They sound really cute. And I TOTALLY went looking for dinosaur bones as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked this one more than the last two. Hopefully, they continue to get better as you read them. :)

    ReplyDelete