Thursday, February 1, 2018

January Stats

I've never done a monthly wrap up post, and I thought I'd give it a try this year!

Books Read: 18

1284021 33657270 The Emperor of Nihon-Ja (Ranger's Apprentice #10)
617086 Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve, #1) The Hutt Gambit (Star Wars: The Han Solo Trilogy, #2)
Waiting The Lost Stories (Ranger's Apprentice, #11) Rebel Dawn (Star Wars: The Han Solo Trilogy, #3)
The Royal Ranger (Ranger's Apprentice, #12) The Story of Doctor Dolittle Kid Authors: True Tales of Childhood from Great Writers
The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Star Wars) The Tea Dragon Society
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) 23277298 Snow White: A Graphic Novel

Pages Read: 5,488
Shortest Book: 72 pgs
Longest Book: 435 pgs

1 Star: 0
2 Stars: 2
3 Stars: 5
4 Stars: 5
5 Stars: 6

I had a really good month! I'm a bit obsessed with the Star Wars universe right now, at least, more than I usually am. I can't get enough. I've been watching The Clone Wars, and I just want to read Star Wars. When I'm not reading Star Wars, I want to finish the book as soon as can, so I can get back to Star Wars. I've got the fever!

Next month I want to read more Newbery Award Winner books, Ready Player One, start the How to Train your Dragon series, and of course, read more Star Wars stuff.

2 comments:

  1. You had an amazing month! Even if you only count the “real” books and not the graphic novels and verse novels etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 18 books! That's so crazy! I can't even begin to fathom that number of books in one month. Great job!

    ReplyDelete