Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go

1284021From Goodreads:    Now that Ivy and Bean are friends, they do gymnastics club together, sit together in Ms. Aruba-Tate's second grade, and tell each other their darkest secrets. And when Ivy discovers a ghost in the school bathroom, it will take both girls' courage and imagination to make it go away. Another entertaining installment in this series about two mischievous, funny, clever girls.











My Thoughts:

-    Yes, we read another one of these. Gnome really liked it. She said she liked everything about this book.

-    It was fun to read about girls in the same grade as Gnome. The characters are cute.

-    I liked this one better than the first one, not by much, but I thought this one had a better story.

-    The whole ghost thing reminded me of making up things with my friends. We used our imaginations and created fun places and situations too. 

-    Overall, these are pretty cute and quick reads for kids. 

Previous Book

1294383

2 comments:

  1. That’s great that you’re still reading them with her. I’d be selfish and make them read them on her own if I didn’t like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked this one better even if it wasn't by much.

    ReplyDelete