Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Bad Guys: Episode 3: The Furball Strikes Again

30168272Goodreads Says:    The Bad Guys are about to have a VERY BAD DAY! Mr Wolf and his bad, bad buddies have messed with the wrong guinea pig. And this nasty little furball wants revenge! 

Will they survive? Will they be heroes? And will they just stop trying to eat each other? 

It’s time to put on your chuckle-pants and find out!










My Thoughts:

-    Gnome and I put our chuckle pants on, and we laughed through the whole book. The humor is great! It is in the dialogue, the illustrations, and the situations. These books are hilarious!

-    Dr. Marmalade was such a fun villain.

-    I liked the Ninja, and I liked that it was a real good guy.

-    The ending is SO good! HA!


Previous Bad Guy Books:

25448261 27431021

3 comments:

  1. I’m glad they’re staying funny and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just moving right a long through these. I'm glad you guys are still enjoying them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks super cute! I love great children's books!

    ReplyDelete