Goodreads Says: Mamoru is leaving to study in the US?! Even though Chibi Usa is back in the thirtieth century, fate won't leave Usagi lonely! An even younger pink-haired munchkin has arrived: Chibi Chibi, a mysterious little lady of few words. At the same time, three gorgeous pop stars enroll at Juban High School.
- They used the word "uterus" in an attack yell!?!?
- I don't understand what power lets some of the guardians switch genders. They can go back and forth at will.
- I'm confused about Mamo-chan. What happened to him?
- There are way too many guardians now. Nine was too many, and not it is just ridiculous.
- Just when we get rid of Chibi-Usa, here comes Chibi-Chibi. Who is she?
From Goodreads: Sailor Galaxia's power can melt cities and kill Sailor Senshi in a flash. Can Kaguya and the Sailor Stars help Sailor Moon defeat her? With her friends and allies vanishing around her, what will Usagi have left to fight for?
- Hooray! The last volume! It is slightly longer than the others.
- To be honest, I just sped through this trying to get to the end. I wasn't really into it. I just wanted the series to end!
- The majority of the volume was the enemy monologuing and Sailor Moon monologuing. Blah blah blah! I was so sick of it!
- The series is too long. I should have ended sooner.